If you have to choose a bread, a meat, and a cheese, how many possible sandwich combinations can you have? Explanation: You have 3 possible types of bread, 2 possible types of meat, and 2 possible types of cheese. Multiplying them out you get 3*2*2, giving you 12 possible combinations.
- 1 How many possible sandwich combinations are there?
- 2 How many different sandwiches can be made if there are 7 different fillings and 4 different breads?
- 3 How many ways can you make a Subway Sandwich?
- 4 How many different kinds of sandwiches can be made if there are 5 different fillings and 3 different kinds of bread?
- 5 How many sandwiches can be made in the 10 hours worked?
- 6 What are the 10 types of sandwiches?
- 7 What are the 5 types of sandwiches?
- 8 How do you make sandwiches attractively?
- 9 What’s the best sandwich at Subway?
- 10 Why are sandwiches so good?
- 11 What should you not order at Subway?
- 12 How many ways can first and second place be awarded to 10 people?
- 13 How many ways can you make a sandwich if you can select from 4 kinds of bread 3 types of meat and 5 varieties of cheese?
- 14 How do you know if a situation is involves a combination?
- 15 How many pounds of meat do I need for 40 sandwiches?
How many possible sandwich combinations are there?
The possibilities are endless when choosing what to add to your sub. There are nearly 38 million total combinations available on the menu.
How many different sandwiches can be made if there are 7 different fillings and 4 different breads?
Correct answer: The answer is 2*7+2*3*4. The first term counts the choices for bread and one of the seven items (3 cheeses or 4 [ The second term counts two types of bread and the three types of cheese and the four meats. The answer is 38 different sandwich types.
How many ways can you make a Subway Sandwich?
In the United States, turkey and tuna are the most popular Subway sandwich choices, but with 37 million different ways to make a sandwich, you can easily tweak one of those choices to your very own specifications.
How many different kinds of sandwiches can be made if there are 5 different fillings and 3 different kinds of bread?
Answer: Step-by-step explanation: 15 different types of sandwiches can be made.
How many sandwiches can be made in the 10 hours worked?
Each sandwich takes 10 minutes to make which means in the 10 hour shift there will be a total of 60 sandwiches.
What are the 10 types of sandwiches?
- Egg Sandwich. Eggs are very rich in protein, but having just boiled egg in breakfast is quite boring.
- 3 Fish Sandwich. Fishes are very healthy food.
- 4 Fried Egg Sandwich.
- 5 Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- 6 Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
- 7 Ham Sandwich.
- 8 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- 9 Meat Ball Sandwich.
What are the 5 types of sandwiches?
There are five main types of sandwich here in the States,1 and they’re all dictated by the type of bread used: hard roll sandwiches, soft bun sandwiches, hero sandwiches, sliced bread sandwiches and every other sandwich which doesn’t fit into those other four categories.
How do you make sandwiches attractively?
Spread mayo, butter or cream cheese all the way to the edges of each slice of bread to create a seal against wet sandwich fillings. Also, try packing high moisture ingredients, like tomatoes, pickles, and cucumbers, separately. Just add them to the sandwich when you’re ready to eat. Toasting the bread can help, too.
What’s the best sandwich at Subway?
- Turkey Breast.
- Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt.
- Spicy Italian.
- Sweet Onion Teriyaki.
- Meatball Marinara.
- Steak and Cheese.
- Veggie Delight.
Why are sandwiches so good?
Convenience – You can buy sandwiches practically anywhere. Versatility – A sandwich can contain any filling, as long as it’s between bread. Comfort – There’s something nostalgic about sandwiches; we grew up eating them! Mess-Free – They’re incredibly easy to eat on the go, without spilling them everywhere.
What should you not order at Subway?
- Chicken and bacon ranch melt.
- Classic tuna.
- Double meat sandwiches.
- Chicken Teriyaki & Chipotle Chicken.
- Vegetarian options.
- The cold cut combo.
- Steak, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich.
- The feast.
How many ways can first and second place be awarded to 10 people?
For each of 10, there are 9. For each of those, there are 8. So we end up with Robert’s simple calculation of 10 x 9 x 8 = 720 ways.
How many ways can you make a sandwich if you can select from 4 kinds of bread 3 types of meat and 5 varieties of cheese?
Applying this we have (4)(3)(5) = 60 ways of choosing meat, cheese, and bread.
How do you know if a situation is involves a combination?
In a combination problem, the important thing is whether something is picked or not (vs. the order). If the order at which something is picked is important, the problem deals with permutation. Usually, if there are specific things associated with the order of picking, those are permutations and not combination.
How many pounds of meat do I need for 40 sandwiches?
Size. According to the Food Guide Pyramid, a single serving of meat is 2 ounces. That means 40 people, each eating one serving, would require 80 ounces (5 pounds) of lunch meat.