- Mashed Potatoes. Mashed potatoes make a classic pairing with meatballs.
- Red Roasted Potatoes. Potatoes make such a fantastic side dish because they are starchy and filling.
- Egg Noodles.
- Meatball Sub.
- Corn On The Cob.
- 1 What should I serve with meatballs?
- 2 What goes good with meatball parm?
- 3 What goes with meatball subs at a party?
- 4 Which pasta goes with meatballs?
- 5 What meat goes with spaghetti?
- 6 What is a good side dish for Sweet and Sour Meatballs?
- 7 What can I serve with sandwiches besides chips?
- 8 What sides go good with sub sandwiches?
- 9 What is on a meatball sub from Subway?
- 10 How do you serve spaghetti and meatballs at a dinner party?
- 11 What sides go well with pasta?
- 12 Which is the best way to hold pasta if you will use it in a cooked dish?
- 13 What can I serve with spaghetti sauce?
- 14 How do you serve spaghetti at a dinner party?
- 15 What bread goes with spaghetti?
What should I serve with meatballs?
- Jen’s Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Photo by Jennifer Stevens.
- Tasty Spicy Rice Pilaf.
- Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles.
- Peanut Butter Noodles.
- Tasty BBQ Corn on the Cob.
- ‘Chinese Buffet’ Green Beans.
- Roasted Potatoes with Greens.
What goes good with meatball parm?
- Creamy Coleslaw. Coleslaw always makes a good pairing with any sandwich, and a meatball sub is no exception.
- Pasta Salad.
- Chips and Salsa.
- Baked Potato Wedges.
- 7. Fruits.
What goes with meatball subs at a party?
Nothing better to pair with a meatball sub than a classic pasta salad. All the Italian flavors you love with sweet peppers, olives, and parmesan cheese. A wonderful homemade pesto is the star of this simple but elegant salad. Fresh tomatoes and mozzarella are the ideal side dish for any meatball sandwich.
Which pasta goes with meatballs?
I used Pappardelle for meatballs and pasta here. I prefer pappardelle here because it is a large, very broad and flat pasta noodles. And they are also similar to wide fettuccine. But you can also make it with egg noodles, fettuccine or spaghetti.
What meat goes with spaghetti?
One of the finest cuts of beef to be served with pasta is chopped filet mignon. The tenderness of the steak paired with the flavor of the sauce creates an unforgettable pasta dish. Ground beef is often used to create the traditional spaghetti and meatballs we all know and love.
What is a good side dish for Sweet and Sour Meatballs?
Side Dishes Use the same Chinese vegetables you would in a stir-fry or add broccoli or asparagus, whose earthy flavors balance the sweetness and sourness in the meatball sauce. In the summer, serve the dish with sweet corn to balance the sourness in the meatballs.
What can I serve with sandwiches besides chips?
- Creamy Butternut Squash Soup. Pile a hearty club sandwich with all your favorite toppings on a couple slices of our Mighty Multigrain bread and pair with this easy butternut squash soup.
- From-Scratch Baked Sweet Potato Fries.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad.
What sides go good with sub sandwiches?
There are many side dishes that pair perfectly with sub sandwiches. I like to have a variety of cold salads on hand including pasta salad, potato salad and cole slaw. I also like to have some crunchy options including chips and pretzels and a variety of dips to accompany them.
What is on a meatball sub from Subway?
The Subway meatball sub, or as it’s officially called, the Meatball Marinara, is a simple, Italian-style sandwich that features meatballs, marinara sauce and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese all piled on top of an Italian sub roll.
How do you serve spaghetti and meatballs at a dinner party?
On the night of your party: Pop the meatballs and sauce into a 350 degree preheated oven and heat for 30-40 minutes. Cook two pounds of spaghetti in a large pot, drain, and serve in a huge bowl with the meatballs and sauce poured on top.
What sides go well with pasta?
- Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken.
- Spring Panzanella Salad.
- Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts.
- Zucchini and Tomato Ragu.
- Kale Salad with Persimmons, Crispy Chickpeas and Shallots.
- 20-Minute Burrata Salad with Stone Fruit and Asparagus.
Which is the best way to hold pasta if you will use it in a cooked dish?
Don’t drown it; a little goes a very long way. Actually, if you’ve cooked your pasta properly, you really shouldn’t need the oil at all. Finally, stick it in an airtight container, and stash it in the fridge. If you’ve got a Food Saver or some other form of vacuum-sealing device, so much the better.
What can I serve with spaghetti sauce?
- Olive Tapenade.
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats.
- Eggplant Parmesan for One.
- Tomato Vinaigrette.
- English Muffin Pizza.
- Mussels Marinara.
- Simple Ratatouille.
How do you serve spaghetti at a dinner party?
The ingredients for a memorable and fun spaghetti dinner party are simple: make a big batch of spaghetti, add in a crusty loaf of your favorite bakery-bought bread, put out a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper (for dipping), and throw in a salad.
What bread goes with spaghetti?
Simple breads complement rich spaghetti sauce perfectly because they don’t overpower the bold flavor of the sauce. Opt for breads such as potato rolls, wheat rolls, or sourdough bread. French bread or Italian bread with a crunchy crust adds some texture to your dish as well.