- 1 How would you describe an apple pie?
- 2 What goes well with apple pie?
- 3 Is apple pie a adjective?
- 4 How do you describe apple crumble?
- 5 How do you spell apple pies?
- 6 What flavors compliment apples?
- 7 What fruits pair well with apples?
- 8 What flavors go with green apple?
- 9 How would you describe an apple?
- 10 Does apple pie have a hyphen?
- 11 What’s the meaning of apple of my eye?
- 12 What is the texture of apple crumble?
- 13 What does Apple crisp taste like?
- 14 Who invented apple pie?
- 15 What is the meaning of cutie pie?
- 16 What is meaning of apple-pie order?
- 17 What does motherhood and apple-pie mean?
- 18 What savory flavors go with Apple?
- 19 What are good flavor combinations?
- 20 What snacks to eat with apples?
How would you describe an apple pie?
An apple pie is a pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apple, originated in England. … It is generally double-crusted, with pastry both above and below the filling; the upper crust may be solid or latticed (woven of crosswise strips).
What goes well with apple pie?
- Bourbon. The vanilla and caramel notes of bourbon match the flavor profile of apple pie perfectly.
- Brandy. Brandy’s sweet and oaky flavor makes it the ideal accompaniment to apple pie.
- Green Tea.
- Peppermint Tea.
- Vanilla Bean Latte.
Is apple pie a adjective?
One has to consider how a word is used. apple is an adjective, pie is a noun, in this phrase. Otherwise, apple is a noun. very interesting article.
How do you describe apple crumble?
A sweet variety usually contains stewed fruit topped with a crumbly mixture of fat (usually butter), flour, and sugar. A savoury version uses meat, vegetables and a sauce for the filling, with cheese replacing sugar in the crumble mix. The crumble is baked in an oven until the topping is crisp.
How do you spell apple pies?
Apple-pie | Definition of Apple-pie by Merriam-Webster.
What flavors compliment apples?
Apple: Pairs well with almonds, apricots, caramel, cardamom, chestnut, cinnamon, citrus, cranberry, currant, ginger, hazelnut, lychee, mango, maple, orange, rosemary, and walnuts. It mixes particularly well with brandy, kirsch, Madeira, rum, and vermouth.
What fruits pair well with apples?
- Cranberries. Apples and cranberries are an absolutely amazing combination.
What flavors go with green apple?
- Orange & Bitter Orange.
- Mango & Passion fruit.
How would you describe an apple?
- There is red all over.
- Light green on the top and bottom.
- Flat, brown, squishy area in the middle of the apple.
- Smooth on the outside red.
- On the flesh light brown in all most every spot.
- The flesh is fuzzy and smooth.
- The flesh bubbles up if you stick something into it.
Does apple pie have a hyphen?
The phrase gave rise to the term apple-pie American (the words apple and pie must be hyphenated as a compound adjective modifying American, itself used as an adjective or as a noun).
What’s the meaning of apple of my eye?
Meaning: Someone whom you cherish above all others. Example: My youngest daughter, Cherie is the apple of my eye.
What is the texture of apple crumble?
An apple crumble is very similar to an apple crisp except that the topping for an apple crisp generally contains oats and often nuts, giving it a coarser texture than the apple crumble topping.
What does Apple crisp taste like?
Delighted that Starbucks has launched a new drink, I tried the Apple Crisp Macchiato and found it did indeed taste like fall and apples. The beverage is layered with flavors of apple and brown sugar-like an apple pie’s filling — along with espresso steamed milk and caramelized-spiced apple drizzle.
Who invented apple pie?
Apple Pie Originated in England The first written apple pie recipe goes back to 1381 in b) England. It was printed by Geoffrey Chaucer and included apples, figs, raisins, pears and a pastry shell (but no sugar).
What is the meaning of cutie pie?
Definition of cutie-pie : a cute person : sweetheart.
What is meaning of apple-pie order?
Definition of in apple-pie order informal. : arranged neatly or perfectly : in perfect order Everything in the cupboard was (arranged) in apple-pie order.
What does motherhood and apple-pie mean?
used to represent things that most Americans consider to be very good and important: For some Americans, low taxes and small government are as sacred as motherhood and apple pie.
What savory flavors go with Apple?
- Arugula, Mint & Apple Salad with Walnuts & Buttermilk Dressing.
- Cheddar, Apple, and Pastrami Grilled Cheese.
- Smoked Trout with Apple and Crème Fraîche.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Apples and Maple-Sage Butter.
- Chicken Burgers with Red Cabbage & Apple Slaw.
- Sear-Roasted Salmon with Honey-Glazed Fennel.
What are good flavor combinations?
- Apple & cinnamon.
- Pumpkin/squash & spice/spicy.
- Fruit & punch.
- Lemon & Lime.
- Strawberry & banana.
- Tomato & basil.
- Chocolate & peanut butter.
- Garlic & herbs/herbal.
What snacks to eat with apples?
- Peanut Butter on Apples is a no-cook apple recipe.
- Baked Apples is another easy way to enjoy apples.
- Oatmeal with Apples.
- Greek Yogurt with Apples.
- Pancakes are Great Ways to Eat Apples.
- Sandwiches using Apples is fun, kid-friendly way to use apples.